The submit How to Root Nexus 5 appeared initially on Tech Race – Tech Information, Technical specs, Tailor made ROM.
This is an end to end guide on how to root Nexus 5. Rooting your Nexus 5 will give you administrator accessibility to your Android telephone which will help you to take out undesirable applications, set up applications that involve root accessibility, incorporate far more functionalities or flash a Tailor made ROM on your Nexus 5.
Disclaimer: Rooting your device voids its warranty. You should adhere to the guide thoroughly and stage by stage. Tech Race or its authors are not dependable for bricked or ruined equipment.
- Backup your facts. Get a backup of your essential facts like contacts, text messages and go all your illustrations or photos, videos and other documents to memory card. To develop a backup, just down load this application – Tremendous Backup SMS and Contacts. This rooting process will wipe all your facts so it is very a great deal needed to make a backup!
- Ensure that your telephone is at the very least 50% charged to prevent sudden shut down in the rooting process.
- Down load Chainfire rooting software from right here – CF Autoroot Nexus 5 (14.1 MB).
- Down load and set up Google USB driver for Home windows from right here – Google USB Driver (8.3 MB).
- Allow USB Debugging in your Nexus 5. Go to Settings>Developer Options>Allow USB Debugging. If you are unable to see Developer possibilities in Configurations, head to “ Mobile phone” and search for “ Amount”. Preserve tapping on “ Amount” regularly till there is a smaller notification “ Possibilities have been enabled”. Now Developer possibilities have been enabled and you can head to Developer Possibilities menu to enable USB Debugging.
Course of action on How to Root Nexus 5
- Electrical power off your device. Now press Quantity Up and Electrical power key at the exact time and keep it until your Nexus 5 begins and displays Android brand.
- Connect Nexus 5 to Personal computer using USB cable. In your Personal computer, open the location where by you experienced downloaded the Chainfire software and suitable click by holding the change key. In the possibilities pick out “ command window”. This will open the command prompt.
- Copy and paste this into the command window and strike enter- root-home windows.bat
- It will ask for affirmation yet again with a warning that it will erase all your facts if bootloader is not unlocked. As you experienced previously created a backup, strike any key to proceed the rooting process.
- Permit the process comprehensive. Your Nexus 5 will reboot with Android brand.
Now you can commence with applications that involve a rooted telephone or flash a Tailor made ROM on your Nexus 5.